Countertop modular holding
Henny Penny countertop and modular holding cabinets keep freshly cooked food at safe temperatures, handy and ready to pack or serve. Different sizes, capacities and designs offer foodservice operators a range of modular solutions, from multi-purpose drawer pan configurations to single drawer modules that operate separately or combined as two, three or four-drawer units. Rounding out the line are specialty products, like countertop display warmers and bun warming cabinets.
Functions and features vary, but each Henny Penny holding cabinet is designed with two things in mind: Even, energy efficient heating and temperature control; and convenient product access that promotes uninterrupted workflow. With Henny Penny, you’ll also enjoy standard pan sizes, high product visibility and access, positive closures, and long-lasting stainless steel construction.
FEATURES (may vary with product line)
- Modular units can be stacked or placed side by side to take best advantage of space
- One-piece molded drawer pans of heavy duty high-temperature thermoplastic
- Programmable touch-pad controls with temperature and time display
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Wire basket inserts allow for even convection airflow
- High-temperature drawer gasket
- Single piece welded drawer and liner
- Snug-fitting drawers on low-friction Rulon bearings with positive closures
- Scratch-resistant acrylic sliding or flip-up doors
- Adjustable leveling feet
- Durable welded stainless steel construction
- MPC models offer multiple separately controlled environments ideal for keeping small quantities of hot menu items safe, appetizing and ready for service or packing
- MPC are available as dual access models; pans have handles at both ends for even greater work flow convenience
- MP 941 models are single drawer modular units that can be placed in various locations, stacked or mounted under countertops. They can be ordered in multiples, as MP 942, 943 and 944 to provide separate holding environments operated from a single control source.
- MP models offer slide-vent humidity control
- CW and HCW models include heated water-well humidified operation
- BW models operate non-humidified
Please refer to product data sheets under Resources on the right side of this page for features and choices specific to each product line.
MPC 21L dual access
MPC 222 dual access